I’ve been listening to so much music lately! It helps that I’m reading or working all of the time, so I can always have background noise like an acoustic playlist. I’ve been listening to this playlist on a constant rotation and love it. Since I’m finishing up my semester soon, I need to be productive and I really find this playlist to calm me and help me get my work done on time.
Acoustic music has been a favorite genre of mine over the years, so I’ve been able to compile a lot of my favorite songs on this playlist. Some of the songs aren’t completely acoustic, but I think that the tune of the song fits in with the playlist. A bunch of these songs are also covers of popular songs, which makes them familiar and comforting to me. Without further ado, here is my acoustic playlist!
- Mr. Brightside — Run River North
- Dancing in the Moonlight (It’s Caught Me in its Spotlight) — alt-J
- Despacito — Madilyn Bailey, Leroy Sanchez
- Jolene (Live) — The Staves
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (Live) — I’m With Her, Paul Kowert
- Ribs — Lorde
- The Call — Regina Spektor
- my boy — Billie Eilish
- Pony — Leon Bridges
- Video Games — Lana Del Rey
- Stitches — Jaclyn Davies
- 7 Years — Nicole Cross
- Take Me To Church (Acoustic Cover) — Megan Davies
- Sign of the Times [Acoustic Cover] — Megan Davies, Jaclyn Davies
- Jolene — Dolly Parton
- Stay with Me — Angus & Julia Stone
- Can’t Help Falling in Love — Kina Grannis
- Summertime Sadness (Acoustic Cover) — Megan Davies
- Stolen Dance — Twin Bandit, Joshua Hyslop
- Little Talks — Julia Sheer, Jon D
- I’m Not The Only One (Sam Smith Cover) — Dua Lipa
- Don’t You Want Me — Bahamas, The Weather Station
- Riptide — MisterWives
- Crazy in Love — Daniela Andrade
- Chandelier — Kina Grannis
- Fix You — Canyon City
- Want to Want Me (Acoustic Cover) — Megan Davies, Kyle Nachtigal
- Chasing Cars — The Wind and The Wave
Ever since I’ve been making this playlist, I’ve been listening to more than a few of these songs on repeat. Every song is gentle, contemplative, and enrapturing. If I want to, it can ease into background music when I’m doing something else. On top of this, a lot of these songs are romantic. When I’m reading my November Book Loves, this is my playlist of choice.
This was another really fun post to write because I love what I’m writing about! I can’t thank you guys enough for reading. Please leave a comment down below if you’ve listened to or want to listen to any of these songs. Also leave any suggestions of other blog posts you want to see!