There are just some songs that I tend to play more than others during this time of year. Over the past few weeks, I’ve found myself consistently returning to these songs or albums and I wanted to share them. The songs are relaxed and mellow, a perfect reflection of the weather and change of season. I hope you enjoy!
- First — Cold War Kids
- Way Down We Go — Kaleo
- 3:15 — Bazzi
- Beautiful — Bazzi
- R U Mine? — Arctic Monkeys
- I Wanna Be Yours — Arctic Monkeys
- Down — Marian Hill
- Let It Go — James Bay
- Feeling Whitney — Post Malone
- Cough Syrup — Young Giant
- Habits of My Heart — Jaymes Young
- Say You Won’t Go — James Arthur
- Hallelujah — Rufus Wainwright
- Fallin’ — Alicia Keys
- The Love Club — Lorde
- Whistle for the Choir — The Fratellis
- Take a Walk — Passion Pit
- Girls Like You — Maroon 5
- Moonlight — Grace Vanderwaal
- Do I Wanna Know? — Arctic Monkeys
- Sweater Weather — The Neighborhood
- The Cave — Mumford & Sons
- House of Gold — Twenty One Pilots
- San Francisco — The Mowgli’s
- Ophelia — The Lumineers
I feel like these songs are so fitting for the autumn season. I’ve listened to all of these songs for years and every time October comes around, I find this playlist being used quite a lot! If you don’t recognize any of the songs, I recommend you try them out! If you find one or two new ones you like, please contact me and I can recommend more.
Leave a comment down below if you saw a song or two that you know and love! And as always, thank you so, so, so much for reading!
1 thought on “My Fall Playlist!”
Arctic Monkeys are great for sure… Now I need to check out some of the other artists as some of them I am not familiar with. Thanks for sharing!