I can’t believe that it’s already December! It’s the most wonderful time of the year and I cannot wait for Christmas. It’s such an amazing time for giving and sharing love and kindness. There is also some of the best music during this time. I have to share my favorites, and hopefully you love them, too!
- Carol of the Bells (Voice) — Peter J. Wilhousky
- All I Want For Christmas is You — Mariah Carey
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year — Andy Williams
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas — Sam Smith
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside — Brett Eldredge & Meghan Trainor
- A Holly Jolly Christmas — Burl Ives
- Jingle Bell Rock — Bobby Helms
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen — The Coats
- Mr. Grinch — The Coats
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree — Brenda Lee
- Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town — Mariah Carey
- Deck the Hall — Nat King Cole
- Last Christmas — Wham!
- It’s Beginning to Look Like Christmas — Bill Cosby
All of these songs are such classics that make my heart happy! Every year, these are the ones that need to be playing at all times. If you have any other favorites, please let me know down below in the comments! This is the time of sharing, after all.
What type of posts do you guys want to see for December? I want to have a super Christmas-themed month, like I did for Halloween and October. It’s so fun to write about themes. I hope you enjoyed the best Christmas playlist ever and thank you so much for reading!